Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day 7, other progress and a new start..

First here is day 7 of Mini Kathleen and Summer.
After getting this far I lost one of my floss organizers for this project. So while I waited for this to show up I went back to stitching on Hit Any Key by Randal Spangler and I got his far....
I had transferred my paper highlights to my Kindle before continuing with it and it really has increased my stitching speed. 

Next, another new start. I came across a storykeep called Strength on HAED. I thought this would be a wonderful project to do for my son and being so small with so few colors I started it on Friday late at night. Here is the little bit I got started the first night...
And here is my progress up to Saturday night...
I am almost done with the first column already. I am stitching on 18count aida 2 over 1 full cross and I think the coverage is the best of all my HAED projects. Fingers crossed his is my last new start till something is actually completed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment