Sunday, September 1, 2013

Lots of progress!

It may not appear to be a lot but it is in fact a LOT of little things completed today. I finished bricking the foundation, sealed, "mortared" and sealed again. I painted and installed the porch trim bottom edge and top edge. I cut, glued, stained and installed the balcony floor. I also painted and installed the corner edge trims to the front of the house. At this moment everything is drying with lots and lots of blue painters tape. Once it is all dried I will finish aging the exterior walls and will either begin on installing the roof, or painting the railing to finish the balcony. I haven't decided yet. I also have two more lattice sections to build and install, or one more and one section of two step stairs in the front, (brick and wood). Either way I'll need stair it just depends on their size as to whether or not I need that second lattice section. For the steps I will have to raid my stash of supplies and see if I have anything I can use for them. I will be taking pictures soon and uploading them so you can see too.

No comments:

Post a Comment