Saturday, January 4, 2014

All ready for accessories

The shop fixtures are finished. The back shelf is the only piece glued in place right now, although I am questioning myself in doing that before I added the accessories to the shelves. The vanity chair is drying and once dry I will finish painting it and adding the cushion. I used left over fabric from the Pickett hill for the cushion. The part I am looking forward to most is making all the spools of ribbon for the hutch on the right. I am somewhat dreading the hats though. I do not have a great imagination when it comes to color combinations of fabrics. Fortunately she included examples of how she made hers and I can use those as a jumping off point.
My sweet little cat, Gigi, found my stash of paper covered wire. She proceeded to roll around in it till she was covered and then fall asleep. She always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment