Monday, February 17, 2014

Catch-up

Well, it has been awhile since I last posted. Being sick has had a lot to do with it. The week of my birthday I came down with strep which led to two ear infections in one ear. Once I was finally over the strep, which took the full 10 days of antibiotics, I rolled into a 24 hour stomach bug. My ear is still messed up, full of fluid on the eardrum. The pain has gone but it is hard to hear as it sounds like I have cotton in it. I'm giving it till Thursday and if it isn't cleared I'll make another appointment for Friday afternoon. That way I won't miss any more time from work. I have my wrist surgery scheduled for mid April, now. It'll be nice to have it fixed.

Valentine's Day was a quiet day but it was nice. Hubby was still getting over the strep I gave him so we stayed in and watched a movie together. He did give me an awesome bouquet of orange roses. 


On a less sick note I have gotten some stuff done craft wise. I bought myself two new toys, a mini Stitchbow bag and a regular Stitchbow bag. Here is the larger one all set with my travel project. 

I also framed my cross stitch I made that looks like the anime version of my kids. The paytern is a sodapattern design.My travel project is one similar that represents my DH and myself.


 One of the kits I ordered for my birthday came in .... 
I also received my handi clamp frame set and so far I love them. They are holding my fabric much tighter than the split rail frames I was using. Besides my travel project I have a home project I am working on as a gift, and since I am pretty certain the recipient doesn't read this I wil post what I have accomplished in the last week. 
Last night I finished that flower so quite a bit more is filled in, I just haven't gotten around to taking an updated photo. And that is pretty much it. Besides work and being with my family you're all caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment