Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Now where was I?

Well, I have found a flaw in the erasable highlighters I bought. First let me tell you how great they have been if I accidentally mark the wrong symbol off, or have to frog a bit, the erasing has been great. It leaves the symbol clean and unmarked. The flaw was found when I had my stitching bag in my car while I was at work and my pattern was sticking out about halfway from my bag. I was in a hurry and just left it. Big mistake! When I got home I picked up my pattern with a feeling something wasn't right. That's when it hit me that all of the pattern that I had carefully highlighted as completed was clear again! The portion that had sat in the sun erased itself. *facepalm* it did leave a slight film where I highlighted but it is so light and hard to see it is unuseable. So I am re-highlighting what disappeared. It did give me a good laugh.  So now I know, no direct sunlight for extended periods of time. I still love these friction highlighters and will continue to use them but hopefully my mistake will warn someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment