Sunday, April 6, 2014

Page 2 begins

I started page two this weekend. The fabric that I had ordered to re-do Boteas came in and I hate it. The color was gorgeous but the weave is thick. So I have set it aside for other projects and ordered a few other fabrics instead. While I wait for those I decided to go aheadwith  page two of Moon Lit Waters. I made a few mistakes with the first page which are not noticeable unless you do a stitch by stitch comparison with the chart. The second page is going much more smoothly though. That first page was a definite learning experience.
 Of course as I work on this I can't help but pop over to HAED website and peruse their patterns. My wish list is slowly expanding. I have found some patterns that look like my cats that I definitely want to try. These designs are so addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment