Thursday, April 2, 2015

Story keep 10, 11 & 12

 I used the wrong color towards the top and I had to frog it and redo a lot of it Day 10, before correction.
And day 10 and 11 after correction...
And this is where I am at now, day 12.
I have the first page done and only this last column to fill in before moving to the next row of pages. I love how it is working up. I am already planning my next focus HAED piece. I have quite a few kitted up I just need to decide. Boreas has completely lost my interest even with the better fabric to work with. I'm not going to force it, otherwise I will ruin it. So I am currently waffling between three
Warm at Home.
Christmas Presence, by Miles Pickney

And finally, my newest acquisition, Sugar and Spice by Donna Gellsinger. I am really leaning toward this one and the cat one. I may do both, that way when I get tired of working with so many colors in Sugar and Spice I can turn to Warm at Home.
 
My story keep has three full pages and four partials that total about 5 columns, if that. I think I can get this done soon. At least I hope so. Last two days I haven't worked on it at all, first day I had a migraine and yesterday between work and grocery shopping I was too exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment