Monday, April 27, 2015

Decision made...

After much deliberation I decide to stitch Patchwork Teddy stocking. This is an older Bucilla kit from 1997. My niece picked it out he year before last and I would like to get all of the kid's stockings done this year. I have 5 to do so we shall see how that goes. Here is a picture of how it will look in the end.
On a seperate note my Janlunn Sprong Sampler came in now I have all four. These aren't as fancy as some patterns out there but there is something about them that struck a chord with me and I look forwarded to making them. Here are some pictures of what they will look like. 



Also, I have two Deminsion kits on their way.
Twilight bridge (cheap off eBay)
Maggie the Messmaker.



3 comments:

  1. We the TEAM of the Smart Leaders IAS Academy which is one of the tnpsc coaching centre in Chennai is the Well Known Team for general studies and in their own area of optional subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete