Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First SODA tonight

No, not the soft drink, I'm talking about the cross stitch pattern company. I saw a post the other day on one of my favorite stitching blogs about these designs. I had to check them out they were super cute. I was a little nervous ordering from South Korea in case the website wasn't legit but at 2.90 a pattern I took the risk. And I was extremely pleased i did. I had a few hiccups with my order, couldn't get them to download but it was my fault. I am so used to instant downloads that having to wait for the download to begin and end made me think it wasn't working, it was it just took a looonngg time to finish I wasted a few attempts because of that. The other problem was quickly fixed by the company and they were so friendly! I have a nice wish list started of more patterns and I am really happy I took a chance.

Tonight I was supposed to be working on the Sleepy Hollow but I was bad, I started a SODA pattern called Every Smile. It was a perfect cartoon version of my son and daughter, I just couldn't resist! It is a somewhat small design so I have decide I will start taking the 2 fifteen minute breaks we are allowed at work and stitch some on it then too. That should make work less...work... : ) I only worked about an hour and a half tonight, including the time it took to kit up so my progress was pretty nice. I wanted to take a picture but i can't find my camera and my phone has run out of picture space (note to self Download photos), maybe I'll find my camera tomorrow. Not a speed stitcher like some bloggers but I keep telling myself it's not a race. Unfortunately that little voice keeps arguing and saying "But I want I win!" Oh well, till next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment