Thursday, May 16, 2013

New iPhone case!

I have been wanting to get a new iPhone case for awhile now. My old one is getting pretty beat up looking and the rubber piece that goes around the camera lens slips out all the time, drives me nuts. Anyways, I have been on the lookout for a perfect case. I can spend tons of money on crafts but on other things I drag my feet on committing to a purchase, especially if the old one is still semi functioning. As I was walking through Walmart the other day I came across the new cross stitch iPhone case kits! Perfect! I snagged one up and thank goodness my hubby was there because I grabbed the wrong version. I didn't even think to check that. So after a quick exchange I was half way to having a new case. After work last night I started stitching it while watching Coupling. (That show is absolutely hilarious btw. Wish BBC made shows that lasted longer than a couple of years with a handful of episodes). I didn't use any of the patterns that came with it or the threads. After hours online in search of a pattern I just decided to wing it. Enough rambling. Here's a picture of the case after last nights progress.

2 comments:

  1. You winged it?? That's a great looking design, and it's another example of why you should be crafting for a living, not working in an office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Don't I wish! Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete