Friday, May 17, 2013

Nooooooo!

Don't you hate it when this happens!? I have a little more than one row to finish on the iPhone case and I ran out of the lighter color. Now I thought no big deal I'll just look through my stash and anything I have kitted up already to see if I can steal one length of floss to finish. I was in shock that out of ALL the floss I have purchased and the many multiples I have accumulated that I just happened use the one color I only had one of. I was sooooo close! This would have been first cross stitch project in years for me to have actually finished. I made a few ornaments, a wedding sampler and a pillow way back in high school but haven't worked on cross stitch since, until last year when I started Sleepy Hollow. After work I will be hitting the craft shop in hopes that they will have the color I need. If it all works out I'll have a finished case tonight to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment