Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sooo close...yet so far.

The title says it all. Sleepy Hollow is still not finished. I was so sure last night that I would be done today but I didn't account for our AC breaking at midnight. We were finishing the movie Identity Thief (hilarious but very adult) when my husband asked if it was getting hot. Turns out the motor broke. Slept, more like attempted to sleep, but it was 82 in the house. I do not do heat. I prefer winter where you can later your clothes to a comfortable temperature. The company who installed the AC came by and for awhile there we were told it might be broken till Tuesday. I was panicking as it has been getting up to 108 lately. I can deal with that if I have a nice air conditioned place to live. Long story short, (not really possible t this point) the repairman was able to get it running and will be back later with the appropriate motor so as not to void our warranty.

After this morning, combined with not sleeping well last night, I was feeling a bit under the weather. I worked for a bit on Sleepy Hollow but I broke down and had to take a nap while Elora was taking her nap. So here is my progress for the weekend. I was sooo close!

No comments:

Post a Comment