Saturday, June 29, 2013

The House is Ours!!

Met with the landlady last night, did the walk through and gave her the cashier's check for first month rent and deposit. My BIL and SIL were still moving their last bits out yesterday but my BIL said he's help us move all our big stuff in Sunday. I am so excited. Last night I had a hard time falling asleep and then when I did I kept waking up from dreams of moving. The master bedroom has two closets, one small and one walk-in. I've laid claim to the walk-in and my husband told me it can be my craft storage area. If it fits in their I get to keep it ; ) I already have space saving ideas running through my head.

The last week I haven't got a lot accomplished stitch wise. We had my niece and nephew staying with us and also my cousin and aunt from Indiana. It was a full house and very noisy. I never thought that I would ever say having over 900 stitches is a little progress, but there you go. I don't have a picture yet because it's still in black and very dark blue. I was told at the moment it looks like a bit of spilled ink.

Friday after work I stopped off at our local craft shop and stocked up on some more floss using a gift certificate my Uncle gave me. I needed 1 more for Boreas, 3 more for the Fright Night Friends Halloween banner and about 29 for Randy Spangler's Boo!! But now they have been all kitted up. I also scored 36x60" 22ct Hardanger fabric for a real bargain. So I don't have to buy any more for quite some time but I will have a lot to keep my busy for a long time. Now I have many HAED designs waiting to go as well as some small projects to keep me occupied and so many stockings I have neglected badly. They are supposed I be enjoyable and I want to finish but if I am not fully on the mood I will not be happy with the results so I do a little here and there but I'm not forcing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment