Sunday, June 30, 2013

Almost done

Today we moved one of our storage units completely into our new house and about 3/4 of the second one, too. I unpacked so many kitchen boxes and arranged some of the furniture. We're not fully in yet. This week we will be going after work each night and unpacking and doing another clean through of things we don't need. My crafts will take the biggest hit here. The amount of boxes that said crafts was ridiculous. I have a plan of action that I hope works. If it does I will take a final photo to share. I am hoping to work hard so that I can take the 4th off when the office closes. I have to have payroll done by Wednesday evening so I will be working hard to get all the extra work for this payroll done on time. If so, I can spend the 4th unpacking even more.

2 comments:

  1. Be sure not to work too hard, I always make bad decisions when I'm tired, like getting rid of things I need later. So happy for you to get your own place again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it already feels like our place. I am taking my time and so far have only gotten rid of strange things I hold onto. I can be worse than a pack rat when it comes to things that might someday be useful.

    ReplyDelete