Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Craft clean out part one

Woke up this morning so ill. A stomach bug has been going around our family and I got it again. Bad thing is it made really really late for work. If it wasn't pay week I think I would have called in. After work I was feeling better, still woozy and tired but that wasn't about to stop me from continuing at our new place. So I chose a relatively easy job, craft closet. I have all but one sneaky box unpacked and gone through. I say sneaky because I thought I was all done an was picking up the empty boxes and found a full box under them all. I have 2 boxes of craft books, one box of tole painting wood cutouts and a plastic drawer unit of ceramics in storage still. Those should be easy since my craft table will be temporarily set up in the office and I have a new set of drawers the ceramics and wood will fit into. The kids will share the large bedroom until Aidan hits the age where a separate room is necessary. The office isn't a bedroom as there is no closet in there but I figure we can leave the bookcases up and the desk and put a bed in there for him when he is older and thy can share the walk in closet still. Currently they sleep in bunk beds so sharing a room, I am hoping, will make the transition to a new home easier. I forgot my camera again. I was hoping to get some photos up of progress. I still have a lot of miniature things to go through here but my parents have said it will be fine if I leave that till the house is all settled. Tomorrow I want to tackle the kids' room. Fingers crossed it goes well.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have been working really hard! Don't forget to take care of yourself too:)

    ReplyDelete