Thursday, July 25, 2013

Snowman repair service

Last night I finally had the room finished enough that sitting down for a bit to paint wasn't going to make me feel guilty, like I should be up cleaning instead. So I got my supplies out, turned my kindle on to Supernatural and painted the Snowman Repair Service Ornament, designed by Karen Wisner. I still have the dangly bits to finish and attach. There will be snowballs hanging from one hand and a pail of carrot noses in the other. For being the first tole painting I have done in years it's not too bad. Once completed this will get set aside to be posted on Etsy later. I love this ornament, not surprisingly since it's creator is one of my all time favorite artists.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Good for you for taking some time to craft...it keeps us sane lol

    ReplyDelete