Saturday, July 6, 2013

All Moved In

Well, today we moved the last of the furniture in. Now everything, except a few small items at my parents, are here and tonight is mine and the kids first night here. My husband has spent a few nights here already waiting for he cable guy or meeting his brother early to get things done. I need only organize my closet and finish going through my crafts and putting up our books. My dad and I got our bookcases up today so I can finally tackle that. Tomorrow I plan to do as little as possible. I'm making Butter Beans and Cornbread for dinner tomorrow night and taking the day off. My foot has been killing me the more I work and do so before I cause a full fracture I think I need to slow down. I got about ten stitches in today on my HAED pattern and it was nice. Tomorrow I will do some type of craft if I can just make up my mind which one to do. I haven't touched anything since last Saturday. I've never gone that long before and my brain is on overload of all things I want to be working on again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, crafting withdrawal! Your hubby will just have to take the kids to the park for a few hours so you can get some stitching done so the symptoms will subside:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I was able to get a few stitches in the other night, and crocheted a dishcloth. I'll be making more of those, I like the way they work. And last night I got to go through my miniatures and put them away, I sure have missed them.

    ReplyDelete