Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First SAL!

I have joined my very first Mystery SAL that has been put together by Passione Ricamo and I am super excited.
http://www.passionericamo.eu/page2ingl.htm
Sign-ups are open until March 25th. I was hemming and hahing over this one thinking I already have enough on my project list but it seems like too much fun to turn away from. I received my Welcome letter and supply list. I am having a problem finding the fabric needed but I am persistent so I should have a solution soon.

Yesterday I really wanted to work on Boreas but I ended the day with literally 1.5 stitches done on my travel project. I did get a storage unit put into my craft closet (aka my clothing closet lol) that will open up room in there. I really need to finish organizing and cleaning out that closet as well as our office space that has turned into a storage room. I recently got a tread mill and would like to get it out of the dining area and into that room but won't be able to do that until that room is cleared out. I really wish I had a few weeks off from work that I could focus on that room. Maybe during my recovery period I can organize one handed? With my clumsiness that is probably a bad idea. Fingers crossed I get some stitching done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment