Thursday, March 13, 2014

SODA Pattern 2

I don't believe I have shown any progress on the second SODA pattern I am stitching. This will hang next to Aidan and  Elora's. The pattern is called Full of Love and Sunshine. I love SODA patterns for their bright colors and when you work on them the cross stitches look almost blurry until you add the back stitching. That is when it all comes into focus and you can see the detail of the pattern. This is also my travel project, I work on it on my breaks and if I am at my parents because it fits nicely into the DMC stitchbow travel bag. That bag is amazing! I still get a thrill opening it and seeing how neatly everything is stored and how easy it is to put away. Enough chit chat, here's the picture:
The fabric is a bit wrinkly because I tried softening  it before stitching. It was super stiff and hard to manage. As soon as water touched the fabric it wrinkled up wicked. I ironed it to get rid of the big wrinkles but it can wait till the end to be done right.

No comments:

Post a Comment