Monday, March 10, 2014

So little accomplished 3/1/14

Over the past couple of days I have been either sick or have a headache, so not much has been accomplished on Pansies. The small amount of progress made was done this morning. Last night season 1&2 of Designing Women arrived in the mail as well as my pack of 1,000 plastic floss bobbins. I have decided to finish organizing my floss from the multiple drawers,bags and other cases into six 11" Plano hardware organizers. These cases have lids with two latches and the inside is sectioned into rows the perfect size to hold my floss. I bought 6 of them and hope that will be enough. They set on top of one another very nicely and take up a small amount of room. Unlike the drawers I was looking at, if bumped into I don't have to worry about a drawer easily falling to the floor and having to pick up hundreds of bobbins. I also received the covers for my frame,that will protect the rolled fabric body oils and other staining or stitch pulling that could occur, as well as my new Boo needle minder. I really like theses and needed a second one to keep in my travel pack. Of course as I am not traveling at the moment I just had to use the new one. : )
 
So this morning I attached my new needle minder, put on the first disc of Designing Women and got to stitching. Here was my progress so far today.

No comments:

Post a Comment