Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lattice

I started working on the porch foundation tonight. I "bricked" the first two columns of the porch foundation and made two sets of lattice for it. I have one painted and installed. Of course after I glued it I realized the spacing on one side is off. Not happy about that but I think it won't be super noticeable later. I am using the cork board bricks again, for the lattice I used coffee stirrers. I could do better on the lattice I think but I am ok with how these turned out. I will use the same bricks when I build the front steps. I am still trying to come up with an idea for the floor edging, I'll think of something. The lattice and porch supports will be continued on the side of the porch. My favorite view is the middle picture. I am really happy with that floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment