Thursday, August 22, 2013

Two More To Go

I worked on the windows some more and the second door. There is one more large window and one more oval to go. After that I will weather them all at once. I had to try the roof again just to see how it's all coming together and I am very happy with it. I made a list of all the things I want to do to this house. It was a long list and it was only the things I want to do before I can start putting furniture and accessories together for it. I tried to put them in order of what needs to be done first before I can do the next part. I loved snuggling with Elora as she "helped" me paint the windows while Aidan played Lego Lord of the Rings with my husband. Elora gave the biggest smile when I placed the windows in and told her she helped with that. This weekend I will be tackling the mountain of laundry that has snuck up on me again. I swear it's like rabbits, multiplying behind my back. But it should allow me to work some more on the house and my stocking. Not sure if I mentioned this but the Santa's secret stocking is finished and I am working on the next one of the snowman driving the candy train. Too cute. I've been watching The Dick Van Dyke show on Netflix and I love it so much I am saving to buy the series on DVD. Even my husband has been laughing along with me and i find it funny how relatable it is. More han once i have given my DH a pointed look because he's said or done similar things. As to the dvds my husband is still trying to convince me that virtual media is the way to go but I am untrusting of that. It's too easy for that stuff to be corrupted, contracts broken etc etc, in which case I'd be out of my money and with nothing to show for it. Anyhow, here's a picture of today's work.

2 comments: